Date:      Thu, 02 Sep 1999 02:51:52 -0400
From:      Dutch Collins <dutch@charm.net>
To:        "Michael W. Akers" <mwakers@home.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Linux the choice of crackers?

"Michael W. Akers" wrote:

> Nick,
> --- Snip ---
> (skim down past the mind control bit)
> --- Snip ---
> Kinda makes you want to support 'some' modifications to the first amendment.
> Shows you what can happen when someone with a real loose grip on reality
> gets access to the Internet. Unfortunately there are some gullible people who
> will believe this idiot.
> As for the Linux ELF viruses, it will probably back-splash on us eventually. So it
> would be best to keep a sharp eye out.
> One does wonder how mush Linus got paid on the Sun deal? This keeps up and
> Linus will be able to eat at the same restaurants that Bill Gates does.
> (*v^)
> Michael Akers
> M. Akers Enterprises

What in the H$^$ did that guy (|whatever) take. Haven't read anything like that
in a while. But, I will feed the thing to emacs and keep the ELF stuff. Still
don't know if it will be important to me, yet. Haven't built my Red Hat box,
yet,
FBSD is keeping me too busy. Oh, not sure I feel sorry for those who believe
the "intro speech". Help, gov'mnt regulators are after us again ... and
where is my black copter. :-)

-d
---