Date:      Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:47:05 -0900
From:      "Mark-Nathaniel Weisman" <mark@outlander.us>
To:        "Warren Block" <wblock@wonkity.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Wireless USB Mouse.

I'm confused, why isn't the USB port addressed directly ie /dev/uhid0 or
something? Although the section in your rc.conf file is substantially
different than mine, what version are you using of FreeBSD? I'm told I
had to recompile the kernel, then remake a device, then add these lines
to the rc.conf file. Can you help me understand?=20

His Faithful Servant,
Mark