Date:      Tue, 07 Apr 1998 21:51:41 -0400
From:      Kenneth Legg <kenny@newwave.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Having no luck

--------------F39C53D2E2B705A07EAE3089

I bought the FreeBSD CDROM and I  have a Tandy Sensation with a 100 meg
hard drive and a 50 mhz (has been upgraded) processor, no cdrom but I
have a parallel port zip drive and access to a computer with cdrom is
there a way that I can install Freebsd by coping the files to zip. And
if this is possible what files do I need on the zip disk. I was trying
to put all the files that I needed on the zip and use the setup command
to transfer then to DOS 6.22 and boot form the boot disk. when I try
this I get a can't fine kernel.

Kenny

--------------F39C53D2E2B705A07EAE3089

<HTML>
I bought the FreeBSD CDROM and I&nbsp; have a Tandy Sensation with a 100
meg hard drive and a 50 mhz (has been upgraded) processor, no cdrom but
I have a parallel port zip drive and access to a computer with cdrom is
there a way that I can install Freebsd by coping the files to zip. And
if this is possible what files do I need on the zip disk. I was trying
to put all the files that I needed on the zip and use the <B>setup</B>
command to transfer then to DOS 6.22 and boot form the boot disk. when
I try this I get a <B>can't fine kernel.</B><B></B>

<P><B>Kenny</B></HTML>