Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 1995 15:01:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Stefan Vanrafelghem <svanrafe@explorer.csc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 486DX2 FreeBSD boot.flp problems (fwd)

Thanks Ted!!!

I checked, and indeed the Future Domain controller does not have "Bus master"
capability...

I would rather not fork out another couple hundred dollars on
a new controller... Can anyone tell me for sure if FreeBSD requires
Bus master... or if there is some other work around/patch.

Regards,

Stefan J. Van Rafelghem
svanrafe@csc.com