Date:      Sat, 10 Dec 2005 14:32:56 +0530
From:      Vijay Kiran Duvvuri <mail@vijaykiran.com>
To:        Purushotham Nayak <nayak_purushotham@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sierra Aircard AC 555 / AC750

Hi,

I've ZTE CDMA Wireless modem pcmcia card on my laptop. When I connect it to
my laptop this is the message that's in the kernel log:

sio4: <CDMA1X CARD> at port 0x2e8-0x2ef irq 11 function 0 config 1 on
pccard0
sio4: type 16550A
sio4: unable to activate interrupt in fast mode - using normal mode

Seems like the card is being detected by the kernel. I wanted to create a
ppp dailup via the card. I tried creating a dailup connection using
gnome-Desktop-Networking. But it failed with no interface tun0 available.
How can I configure it to be as my dialup modem?