Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 1999 21:14:27 -0500
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        Chris Browning <brownicm@prokyon.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Car Mp3 Player

At 08:58 PM 1/11/99 -0500, Chris Browning wrote:
>Remember. Linux is not your enemy.

Right, I'm just curious if anyone's tried to do this with FreeBSD.. This is
the kinda stuff that advocates Linux.. People doing insane little projects
(which aparantely there are 5 of that I've seen, 1 of which uses Windows
and 1 uses MSDOS)..

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange, Bangor Maine USA
http://www.droo.orland.me.us

PGP ID: 409A1F7D