Date:      Fri, 07 Jul 2000 10:47:34 -0500
From:      Michael Urban <murban@tznet.com>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Porting StarOffice to FreeBSD ...

Interesting you should bring this up.

A couple months ago, I was looking for people to help create a native FreeBSD
port of StarOffice. (a representative of Sun's Developer's connection had
expressed an interest in giving us source doe access). However, I ended up
dropping the idea because of lack of interest. Only 2 people expressed any
interest in working on the project.