Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 1997 17:58:50 +0000
From:      Teresa Palmer <tpalmer@futureactive.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Reciprocal Link?

FUTUREACTIVE INTERNATIONAL - FREE LINK MESSAGE (RECIPROCAL)

Would it be possible for you to announce to your members/user
groups/etc. or link to our website, FutureActive International (which is
a secure online ordering system, using Verisign for security).

Available at our site are many innovative computer
hardware/software/internet products available for the PC and Macintosh.

Some of the products are:
Internet Phone Kit™
16 Bit 3D Sound Card
33.6 External/Internal Modems
Memory
Hard Drives
Game/Reference/Educational Software
Laptop Snakelights
Keyboards & Mice
Etc.

Our web address is:
http://www.futureactive.com

We would really appreciate your feedback since these products are very
competitively priced, and many of them are unique and/or exclusively
available on our site.
--
Teresa Palmer
tpalmer@futureactive.com