Date:      Fri, 12 Dec 1997 04:23:24 -0600
From:      george <vagner@ti.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dynamic Domain

I have freebsd set up so it dials my provider if they drop the line.
I use ppp -alias -ddial pmdemand to start this.
I want to use ml.org to host my ip address and can do this now by doing
mlddup and it works just fine, here is my problem....
how do i get the system to do the mlddup after every subsequent connect
to my provider?

I was thinking of a cron job every 5 or so minutes but that would be too

wasteful....

what i need is a program to initiate the mlddup after a reconnect.

any ideas?

please reply direct, i am not on list...

vagner@ti.com

--
Operating Systems are just that...for Operators.

UNIX is a way of life. Free is even better

Live Free get FreeBSD!...