Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:48:24 -0500
From:      "Cyber Dog" <cyberdog@nycap.rr.com>
To:        "'Kris Kennaway'" <kris@obsecurity.org>, "'Chris Hill'" <chris@monochrome.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Problem Building World

This is true, of course.  I do have access to the physical machine.  The
reason I'm hesitant is the research I've done on upgrading has turned up
many recommendations that this is usually *not* the best way to go about an
upgrade.  As I've said, I've never done this before, so I don't know one way
or another.  Unfortunately this is a business machine, and I'm trying to
take the course of least likely destruction.  Massive downtime is not good.
Of course, I'm making a full backup regardless.

-
Matt