Date:      Wed, 29 Oct 1997 08:43:02 -0700 (MST)
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Suspend/resume & PAO

Thanks to those who already responded to diffs.  They're 'In The Mail'.

However, I need to make one thing straight.  For now, the diffs only
supply support for suspend/resume on PCCARD machines, and *NOT* CardBus
machines.  PAO has some rudimentary support for CardBus machines, so for
now if you have a CardBus machines (your machine uses a PCI bus), then
my changes won't help you.  After we get this code tested and shaken
out, then we'll start working on adding the other features in PAO, but I
want to make sure we get one thing working robustly before tracking
something else.  Lately I've made *lots* of changes in the PCCARD code,
and it needs to settle down for a bit to make sure I didn't break
anything.

Nate