Date:      Sat, 18 Aug 2001 20:57:43 -0700
From:      "Chad R. Larson" <chad@DCFinc.com>
To:        "Robert A. Decker" <decker@robdecker.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Stable List <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Security check output line I don't understand

On Sat, Aug 18, 2001 at 05:38:54PM -0700, Robert A. Decker wrote:
> It looks like I finally have my email set up half-way decent and can
> send messages to the list without getting bounced.  Thank you to the
> people that responded to my last question - I eventually gave up on
> installing oracle on my FreeBSD box, but will try again fairly soon...

Off topic on your security question, but why not consider installing
PostgreSQL instead of Oracle.

Check /usr/ports/databases/postgresql7.  We're using it in
production where I'm consulting, replacing a $30,000 Oracle license.

	-crl
--
Chad R. Larson (CRL15)   602-953-1392   Brother, can you paradigm?
chad@dcfinc.com         chad@larsons.org          larson1@home.com