Date:      Tue, 16 Sep 1997 10:36:24 -1000 (HST)
From:      "David Langford" <langfod@dihelix.com>
To:        freebsd@atipa.com (Atipa)
Cc:        langfod@dihelix.com, mark@grondar.za, taob@nbc.netcom.ca, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SMP motherboard advice...

I see it know. Wierd, for almost every other motherboard seems it seems
like big mention is made of the multiprocessor support.

I wasnt reall sure what they meant with "Dual slot 1" and the I
wasnt relal sure what I was looking at picure wise.

Damn clean board though :)

If you say this board is about $600 and the P2L97 is $300 why
the $300! difference. Doesnt seem like too much was done to the boards.

-David