Date:      Wed, 24 Dec 1997 19:43:00 -0600 (CST)
From:      George Vagner <vagner@spdc.ti.com>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kernel

well now i got the parrallel port laplink cabeled to my other freebsd machine
and i run /stand/sysinstall and tell it to use NFS for a installation
and it just sits there at the mounting screen saying
"mounting mutsgo:/cdrom" but nothing ever happens.

I can ping both ways i can ftp both ways.

if i am required to ftp then what is the command to get every file in a
remote directory, i tried get * and it only gets the first file.

thanks

> On Tue, 23 Dec 1997, laszlo vagner wrote:
>
> > i got my kernel copied to my laptop but it doesnt recognize my zip
> > drive.
>
> Arrgh!  This is a parallel drive?  Those aren't supported until you get
> the fixed kernel on there.....
>
> Support is comming in -CURRENT....
>
> > I have a feeling i need to copy other files to the laptop but this is
> > why i ask you...
>
> See if you can borrow a 3c589 network card and someone's network for
> a while.  Networking is in the kernel, parallel ZIPs aren't.

Laszlo G. Vagner
Texas Instruments
13570 N. Central expressway M/S 3703
Dallas, Texas 75243