Date:      Sat, 16 Mar 2002 18:58:44 -0800
From:      Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Removing CSRG libm?

A long time ago I submitted PR misc/17848 which
removes CSRG libm sources.  The audit trail shows
some commentary, but AFAICT nothing much has been
done based on that commentary.   With the upcoming
release of of 5.0, I think we should consider the
removal od CSRG libm and the repo copying of msun
to libm; otherwise we'll drag CSRG libm around
until 6.0.

--
Steve