Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 1995 20:05:21 -0800
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: packages again..

 * Just looking through /e/ports/packages on thud (I notice there's
 * no /usr/ports link anymore - intentional?)

No...Justin just forgot, I guess.

 * 					      and seeing a lot
 * of duplicates, like the following.  A CDROM is big, but not
 * *that* big..  We should try and save some space.. :-)

Nono, the real stuff are in /e/work/asami/ports/{distfiles,packages}.
I didn't want anyone else to write there.

 * Please let me know when things are ready and I'll move them into
 * my CDROM staging area..

Ok....

The Gunslinger