Date:      Mon, 10 Sep 2001 12:49:06 +0200
From:      Daniel Lang <dl@leo.org>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CVSup upgrade to fix the timestamp bug

Dear John,

first thanks for your prompt reaction and the quick fix!

John Polstra wrote on Sun, Sep 09, 2001 at 10:29:35AM -0700:
[..]
> The ports and packages are not updated yet.  I'll do that next.
I've seen a change in two patch-files for the cvsup port.
Does this mean, cvsup may now again be built from the ports ?

Since this is no snap, but a p2 release, would you rather
recommend the port-release or the snap from the sources,
you made public on the S1G page ? I guess it probably
doesn't matter much.

Best regards,
 Daniel
--
IRCnet: Mr-Spock        - "Do you love yourself ?" - "Yes!" (Isar 12) -
*Daniel Lang * dl@leo.org * +49 89 289 25735 * http://www.leo.org/~dl/*