Date:      Sun, 1 Jul 2001 08:23:41 -0700
From:      "Sam Lloyd" <samlloyd@home.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   yahoo

Hello,

I know nothing about you.  I have no way to get to Yahoo (forget them
forever) and tell them about the following problem so I am contacting you.
I'd appreciate it if you could forward this to them.  Thanks.

To @home.com (my ISP):

I don't know if you can be of any help but I am having a very bad experience
I thought you should know about.  Some time ago I made Yahoo my default
search engine in IE5.  I just tried to change it by clicking the customize
button on IE5 search window that brings up a list of search engines.
Instead, I get a Yahoo popup asking if I want to refine my search by using
the following categories.  This should not happen.  And, I can't get it to
go away and get to the correct dialog box. I have tried everything and
checked all documentation/faq's etc I could find to no avail. I know this is
a bit out of your realm but any help you could be would be most appreciated.
Thank you, Sam