Date:      Sun, 09 Dec 2007 12:59:43 +0100
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@mail.zedat.fu-berlin.de>
To:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   OO 2.3.1 connecting a PostgreSQL 8.2 server via SSL and postgresql-odbc?

I need to connect to a remote PostgreSQL-Server accepting SSL
connections via OO 2.3.1. I installed ports/database/postgresql-odbc
utilizing unixODBC for that purpose but I do not have any success
connecting the Postgresql server due to the lack of SSL-capability in
the postgresql-odbc-driver.
Tried a MySQL test setup using mysql-connector-odbc and this worked over
SSL for me (ldd shows libssl being compiled in in myodbc, but not
compiled in using postgresql-odbc).

Does anyone out here solved this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Oliver