Date:      Mon, 16 Jan 2012 15:48:33 -0800
From:      Freddie Cash <fjwcash@gmail.com>
To:        Olivier Smedts <olivier@gid0.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xcb-util

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 3:16 PM, Olivier Smedts <olivier@gid0.org> wrote:
> The only direct dependency on xcb-util is set by cairo. Please note I
> use "EXPLICIT_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes" in my /etc/make.conf, that could
> explain the difference ?

What is EXPLICIT_PACKAGE_DEPENDS, and where is it documented?  I think
I understand what it's supposed to do (only list direct dependencies
between packages during install, not not everything all the way up the
dependency chain in every package).  But there's no mention of it in
make.conf(5).  And the only result of a grep for it in /usr/ports/Mk
is a conditional that compares it's value.

--
Freddie Cash
fjwcash@gmail.com