Date:      Fri, 26 Nov 1999 13:38:04 +0100 (CET)
From:      Nick Hibma <hibma@skylink.it>
To:        Thomas Graichen <graichen@innominate.de>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   USB floppy driver (was: Re: vaio 505X experiences)

> * what is the state of the usb floppy driver in FreeBSD - as far
>   as i can see thereis a beginning but not fully working umass
>   driver which supports an usb zip drive but not yet the
>   y-e-data floppy - is it right - anybody around here
>   with some more up to date state ? anything to
>   alpha test ? :-)

Nope. I planned to work on this driver this week, but things are not
going as planned due to some external factors (me moving to NL for one,
second, the Zip drive, refuses to make sense (why does it not return
AUTOSENSE data?)).

I received a drive from Y-E Data so I will be starting work on it
soonish. I'll put you on the list of people to alpha/beta test it.

Nick

--
hibma@skylink.it
n_hibma@freebsd.org                                          USB project