Date:      Mon, 30 Dec 2002 11:12:13 +1100
From:      Rob B <rbyrnes@ozemail.com.au>
To:        <hdl@abs.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 4.7-STABLE kernel build failure with current CVS, any ideas?

At 02:14 30/12/2002, Howard Leadmon sent this up the stick:
>   When I ran a cvsup on my Alpha of the current 4.7 code, all went well
> till I
>tried to build a new kernel.  At that point it failed, and it seems like it's
>in the new crypto stuff that came down.
>
><snip>
>I glanced back at the list, and didn't see any chatter about this, so was
>wondering if anyone has any idea how to fix this issue?  All of my x86 based
>machines built and updated fine, so something specific to the Alpha.

I'm glad someone else is getting this issue (mine is on a Miata) ... I've
had it for the last couple of days, but not the time to post it to the list.

cheers,
Rob

--
A relationship is like a shark.  It has to keep moving forward or it dies.

This is random quote 181 of a collection of 1269

Distance from the centre of the brewing universe:
[15200.8 km (8207.8 mi), 262.8 deg](Apparent) Rennerian

Public Key fingerprint = 6219 33BD A37B 368D 29F5  19FB 945D C4D7 1F66 D9C5