Date:      Thu, 8 Jul 1999 18:11:50 +1200
From:      "Dan Langille" <junkmale@xtra.co.nz>
To:        Sukotjo Bambang <bambang@labkom.itenas.ac.id>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FTP from CD-ROM

On 8 Jul 99, at 8:41, Sukotjo Bambang wrote:

> I would made a private FTP server. The source is FreeBSD in a CD-ROM, but
> I have a problem. It can't be works to intallation other server via that
> FTP server. I guest that format or directory rules  is different. Could
> you help me to solve this problem? Thank you.

Have a look at http://www.freebsddiary.org/freebsd/ftpcd.htm as that may
solve your problem.

If you follow the instructions at that page, then the URL you would enter
for your ftp install would be:

ftp://your.ftp.server/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/2.2.8-RELEASE
--
Dan Langille - DVL Software Limited
The FreeBSD Diary     - http://www.FreeBSDDiary.org/freebsd/