Date:      Tue, 19 May 1998 12:10:43 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Stephane Raimbault <segr@segr.ml.org>
To:        Scott Mitchell <scott@dcs.qmw.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Access to FBSD via LAN

Sorry for not being clear, I was just slightly frustrated...
What I cannnot do is telnet or ftp or whatever to 192.168.0.1, however I
can ping it.  I know that those services work because I can do telnet/ftp
etc vian Net on ed0 but I can't seem to do it via ed1 (LAN).  I can ping
all machines on the lan from any machine on the LAN with no problems.  I
can't understand where the problem is.  If you can help, please do :-)

Thank you for your time,
Stephane Raimbault