Date:      Tue, 7 Oct 2003 21:43:26 -0500
From:      Eric F Crist <ecrist@tech-con-inc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ogle and sound problems...

--Boundary-02=_Vn3g/4wZx6A+1kD

Hey, I already posted once about this, and after a little more investigatio=
n,=20
I'm finding that the dsp device is simply busy.  I created a test account,=
=20
with the .xinitrc file simply containing: exec ogle /dev/acd1 and the DVD=20
played with sound (although choppy, but I'm following the other post).

I would like to use Ogle from inside KDE, but I'm not sure, and have not se=
en=20
anything in google or these posts about this problem.  How do I make ogle u=
se=20
either the aRTS server, or just force it to use the /dev/dsp method? (I've=
=20
tried running ogle as root, too)

=2D-=20
Eric F Crist