Date:      Sun, 10 Nov 1996 10:04:09 -0800
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
To:        Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
Cc:        "Alexsandro D. F. Correia" <acorreia@marlin.com.br>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems restoring Backups !!!

>On Sat, 9 Nov 1996, Justin T. Gibbs wrote:
>Hi Justin, thanks that you take the time on that. BTW, I just wrote
>a problem report. I'm not sure if I had a kernel with your changes from
>Nov. 7th. But I'm just cvsupping and will repeat that with a new kernel.

Your problem report had the information I needed to understand and fix your
problem.  I changed the QUEUE FULL condition code to not do an
unconditional retry a little while ago, and you must be running out of
retries.  You should be able to get this kind of thing to happen in other
scenarios besides dumping.  I'll fix this today.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations