Date:      Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:25:18 +0200
From:      Thibault Bartolone <thibault.bartolone@rain.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Wheel on my mouse

Hello ! I got a wheel on my HP brand mouse, and I'd like to use with FreeBSD
3.2. I think it should be possible cause the wheel is detected as the third
button under FreeBSD... Where can I found drivers and explanations to install
it&nbsp;?
<pre>--&nbsp;
Thibault BARTOLONE
France Telecom Transpac Centre Support Internet
thibault.bartolone@rain.fr
01.53.44.08.56