Date:      Sun, 04 Jan 2009 14:50:26 -0700
From:      "College Matters" <collegematters@securecollegesolutions.com>
To:        "College Matters" <ports@freebsd.org>

This message has been sent to you as the final step to confirm your
email *removal* for the following list:

College Matters

To confirm this unsubscription, please follow the URL below:

(Click the URL above, or copy and paste the URL into your browser.
Doing so will remove you to this list.)

The following is the description given for this list:

SecureCollegeSolutions offers college planning and college funding strategies.  We are independent College and Financial Advisors
Preparing for college is a family project, a process that requires extensive research, sound decisions and correct timing.  Well executed college planning can set the stage for a lifetime of opportunity and reward.

Our mission is to educate and assist families on the college planning and funding process.
SecureCollegeSolutions is a leader in the business of college planning and funding strategies.  We provide our clients with tools, personal advice and a system to increasing your college funding that helps navigate the often complicated and confusing process of choosing, applying to, and paying for the right college.

College Matters is a newsletter that is designed to help parents and students plan for college.

Colleges are a business, and we need to make it our business to education families, students, and high schools on the business of the college process.

This Closed-Loop Opt-Out confirmation email was sent to protect the privacy
of the owner of this email address.

Furthermore, the following privacy policy is associated with this list:

Email Privacy Policy
We have created this email privacy policy to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy and the protection of your information.
Why did you receive an email from us?
If you received a mailing from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have registered or been referred or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
How we protect your privacy
We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
How can you stop receiving email from us?
Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.
If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to info@securecollegesolutions.com for review.

Please read and understand this privacy policy.

If you did not ask to be removed from this particular list, please
do not visit the confirmation URL above. The confirmation for removal
will not go through and no other action on your part will be needed.

To contact the owner of this email list, please use the address below:

<mailto:collegematters@securecollegesolutions.com>

The following physical address is associated with this mailing list:

SecureCollegeSolutions
1241 Volunteer Parkway Suite 424
Bristol, TN 37620
(423) 789-2000