Date:      Wed, 1 Jul 1998 23:04:08 +0200
From:      Philippe Regnauld <regnauld@I23.EU.org>
To:        Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipfw

Evren Yurtesen (yurtesen) écrit/writes:
> hello
> anybody there knows how to redirect connections coming
> to port 80 to port 8080 ?

	Looks like you're trying to do transparent proxying :-)

	Two pieces of code, floating around:

	- Chrissy Luke (sp?) mentioned his multipath code, which I think
	had the additional capability of doing this
	- I've tested some code from Ari Suutari , but haven't had time
	to finish what I started

	Ipfilter will do the trick though -- see the Ipfilter FAQ.

--
							-- Phil

-[ Philippe Regnauld / regnauld@eu.org / +55.4N +11.3E @ Sol3 / +45 31241690 ]-
-[ "To kårve or nøt to kårve, that is the qvestion..."          -- My sister ]-