Date:      Thu, 8 Jun 1995 15:01:33 -0400
From:      Temptation <temp@temptation.interlog.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@cs.weber.edu>
Cc:        hlew@genome.Stanford.EDU, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem

I know about DM (used for 5-40meg MFM/RLL drives many years ago)
But as far as I know it was never on this drive, if it was, it's long
gone, since i've Low-level formatted the drive a couple times. It's been
a Novell server, NT server, NT workstation, Warp and Linux, and I usually
low-level and run a Lowlevel-Scan before I install new OS's on them, to
make sure the drive is clean, it's SCSI, so it doesn't hurt any to check
them, unlike most IDE drives.

I just fdisk and reformatted, don't have time to play with that stuff.