Date:      Thu, 12 Jun 2014 14:29:23 +0200
From:      "Ronald Klop" <ronald-lists@klop.ws>
To:        office@freebsd.org
Subject:   redland is too old for FreeBSD Port: editors/libreoffice (4.2.4)

Hi maintainer of port libreoffice,

Configure of libreoffice 4.2.4 fails for me with the error below. Removing
the dependency on redland and removing the -with-system-redland line from
the ports Makefile fixes the configure step. It is now happily compiling.

FreeBSD sjakie.klop.ws 9.3-BETA1 FreeBSD 9.3-BETA1 #7 r266970M: Mon Jun  2
16:18:30 CEST 2014     root@sjakie.klop.ws:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
amd64

My ports tree is very up-to-date using portsnap. Including the updates to
the port of today.

Regards,
Ronald.

checking whether to use gnutls... checking which redland to use... external
checking for REDLAND... yes
checking for librdf_world_set_raptor_init_handler in -lrdf... no
configure: error: librdf too old. Need >= 1.16
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to office@FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach the
"/usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-4.2.4.2/config.log"
including
the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be a good
idea
to provide an overview of all packages installed on your system (e.g. a
/usr/local/sbin/pkg-static info -g -Ea).
*** [do-configure] Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice.
*** [stage] Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice.

===>>> make failed for editors/libreoffice