Date:      Wed, 16 Dec 1998 12:50:13 +0100
From:      Bert Driehuis <bert_driehuis@nl.compuware.com>
To:        Jos Backus <Jos.Backus@nl.origin-it.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Does i4b also run on BSD/OS [34].x?

Jos Backus wrote:

> My sincere apologies for the off-topic post, but... ?

Hee, bovenbuurman!   :-)

I've started porting it to 4.0, but got sidetracked. I want to pick it up
again, but time is at a premium... If you want to do some severe kernel
hacking and you've got a source code license to BSD/OS 4.0, you're welcome
to take my diffs. It compiles but does not run.

My BSD/OS 3.1 machine at home runs a hack of BISDN, sort of servicable but
still too clumsy for day to day use unless you can live with some of the
horrid assumptions it makes.

I'm not aware of parallel efforts.

Cheers,

				-- Bert

--
Bert Driehuis, MIS -- bert_driehuis@nl.compuware.com -- +31-20-3116119
The grand leap of the whale up the Fall of Niagara is esteemed, by all