Date:      Sat, 4 Nov 2000 09:29:10 -0600
From:      Steve Price <steve@freebsd.org>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@freebsd.org>
Cc:        qa@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.2R packages and distfiles ready

On Sat, Nov 04, 2000 at 03:45:44AM -0800, Satoshi Asami wrote:
# Hi Steve,
#
# The packages are ready now.  You can find them in
#
#   bento:/var/portbuild/archive/releases/4.2R/
#
# as usual.

Cool, thanks.  Looks like I'm going to need more room.  Can
you free up some space on /a?  If you can just do this for me

	chown -R steve /a/oldbento/b/steve

I think I can get enough free space myself.  There is some
stuff in there I'd like to keep so please don't just delete
it all. :)

# I also created a directory /a/steve, owned by you, in case you want to
# work on bento and don't have a password.  (You are in the sudoers
# file.)

Thanks.  Fortunately I don't think I'll need root.  I don't
have a password on this box (since we started using kerberos)
so I can't sudo.

-steve