Date:      Fri, 27 Feb 2004 07:20:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Edwin L. Culp" <edwinlculp@yahoo.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Openldap dumping core on Current.

I saw someone else having problems with this a few
days ago but I never saw a solution.  I'm running
current, more or less up to date.

   5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #29: Sat Feb 21
02:37:43 CST 2004

Both openldap21-server and openldap22-server compile
and install without problems and slapd starts but
coredumps with a signal 11 shortly thereafter.  You
can get an immediate dump with any operation such as
an ldapsearch and it will show a few entries and then
dump before finishing.

 I just happened to save both the libexec/slapd and
the libraries from a previous build before the the Jan
30 libkse change and I restored them and they run
perfectly.  I have tried with and without a
/etc/libmap.conf with no changes.  There might be a
solution there I suppose if I understood it better

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

ed