Date:      Mon, 07 Aug 2017 00:05:23 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        Ian Lepore <ian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: src/libexec/Makefile damaged fails to build rshd

Ian Lepore wrote:
> On Sun, 2017-08-06 at 22:47 +0200, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> > Hi, Reference:
> > >
> > > From:		"Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
> > > Date:		Sun, 06 Aug 2017 22:25:02 +0200

> > > I was wrong, sorry, code is not half baked, cos further down I
> > > spotted :
> > > 	.if ${MK_RCMDS} != "no"
> > > 	_rlogind=       rlogind
> > > 	_rshd=          rshd
> > > 	.endif
> > >
> > > cd /usr/src; find . -type f | xargs grep MK_RCMDS | grep -v
> > > Makefile:
> > > 	./tools/build/mk/OptionalObsoleteFiles.inc:.if ${MK_RCMDS} ==
> > > no
> > >
> > > I'm reading that while make world continues.
> > Finaly found it, after guessing some shell might roll MK_RCMDS from
> > a list including RCMDS, & finding man src.conf with WITH_RCMDS
> > Took me a while to find.  Thanks Ngie for your time.
> >

> The thanks seem appropriate enough, given the tone and content of your
> previous emails.  What's missing is the very-much-required appology.
>
> -- Ian

As said & to quote Ian L. quoting me: "I was wrong, sorry"
Ngie, my apologies for consuming your time, & thanks for looking at this.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian H. Stacey, Computer Consultant, BSD Linux Unix Systems Engineer, Munich
 Reply below, Prefix '> '. Plain text, No .doc, base64, HTML, quoted-printable.