Date:      Sat, 14 Jul 2001 10:15:16 -0400
From:      "Lanny Baron" <lnb@freebsdsystems.com>
To:        "'Dima Dorfman'" <dima@unixfreak.org>, "'Robert'" <rna@reflectively.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Cron still exiting signal 11.

Hi,
I don't think you get it. Cron is exiting upon reboot. There is a size
difference between my last cvsup for 4.3-STABLE and one this week.

But now I cannot even cvsup. The pod2man is messed up so bad, that even
putting in the path in the /usr/src/secure/usr.bin/openssl/Makefile gets
changed during the makebuildworld and consequently, 9 attempts at
getting a cvsup to succeed, failed.

--lanny