Date:      Sun, 3 Jun 2001 19:38:01 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@brizzie.org>
To:        "Aleksandar Simic'" <alex@frustum.clara.co.uk>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Entrega USB controller

> Thanks for telling me this Doug, because this card was supposed to go into
a very cheap, low spec PC, to which I would be connecting a USB ADSL modem.
But if the situation with the card is just like you described, then I'll
have to think again.

I've never been  in a hurry to use USB for anything, but this experience
just reinforces my thoughts. The Tel$tra techo installed the USB thingy when
I wasn't around, otherwise I would have insisted on a proper PCI one in the
first place.