Date:      Wed, 08 Dec 2004 00:02:58 +0300
From:      =?koi8-r?Q?=EE=C9=CB=CF=CC=C1=CA=20=E2=CF=CB=CF=D7=20?= <liettneff@bk.ru>
To:        Ruslan Ermilov <ru@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re[2]: [TEST] Updated port net/nvnet

-----Original Message-----
From: Ruslan Ermilov <ru@freebsd.org>
To: Michael Lednev <liettneff@bk.ru>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 20:45:43 +0200
Subject: Re: [TEST] Updated port net/nvnet

> This has nothing to do with AGP.  Also, at least on AMD64,
> kldloading this and some other modules doesn't work -- you
> need to pre-load it from loader(8).  Add this line to
> /boot/loader.conf:
>
> 	if_nv_load="YES"
>
> If you still don't have it running after this, send me the
> output of "pciconf -lv" off the list.

no, you dont understand, module is loading fine, but there is
no line in if_nvreg.h referring to my nic. after adding
something like #define NFORCE_MCPNET7_DEVICEID 0x00DF in it and
recompiling nic is detected but cannot work

read archive for october, original message from Masahiko Kimoto
was posted on Oct 10 20:29:11 PDT 2004.