Date:      Sat, 20 Dec 1997 13:59:40 -0600
From:      "Kris Kirby, KE4AHR" <kris@ninbsdbox.dyn.ml.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, multimedia@freebsd.org, majordomo@freebsd.org, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   PnP soundcard init without DOS

subscribe freebsd-chat
end

I have an OPTi 931 PnP sound card and I am rather tired of rebooting the
machine into M$DO$ to get my soundcard working. I would like to know if
anyone has a PnP sound card addition to the kernel, or has made one that
hasn't been incorporated into the RELEASE. My Soundcard is SB compatible
and MSS compatible, depending on how the card setup utility writes it.
Thanks
--

Kris Kirby <kris@airnet.net>
A Person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals