Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 1999 16:38:15 -0700
From:      "Marcel R. Wingate" <MWingate@cbm-wa.com>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Rebuilding the Kernel

I currently have 2.2.6-Release, have CVSup'd 3.1-Current, and am trying to
rebuild the kernel.  I run /usr/sbin/config CBM (name of the new kernel) and
get the following

Removing old directory ../../compile/CBM: Done.
Files.i386: i386/isa/npx.c must be optional or standard

And then it quits.  I have checked the kernel config file and have the
following entry:

device npx0 at isa? port "IO_NPX" irq 13 vector npxintr

	Thank you,
	Marcel R. Wingate
	     	Systems Analyst

	So may a thousand actions, once afoot,