Date:      Thu, 22 Jul 2010 16:03:34 -0500
From:      Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists@tx.rr.com>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How do I solve this WRKDIR problem?

I'm trying to update the devel/byaccj port, which I maintain.  The new version
has made some subtle changes in naming, which have thrown me for a loop;

PORTNAME=  byaccj
PORTVERSION=  1.15
DISTFILES= byaccj1.15_src.tar.gz

WRKDIR is work/byaccj1.15 when the files are extracted.

If I don't define WRKSRC, it's byaccj-1.15.  If I define it as
${PORTNAME}${PORTVERSION}, it's still byaccj-1.15.  Hardcoding it doesn't seem
like the right answer, but what is?

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst