Date:      Sat, 22 Apr 1995 16:48:35 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Dave Waddell <waddell@POSC.org>
To:        Gary Roberts <gary@wcs.uq.oz.au>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: To anyone who lives in Houston TX.

I am at 10777 Westheimer Rd., Suite 275 and I can help. You can page me
on (713) 707-6157 or my home phone is (713) 493-2698.

On Sat, 22 Apr 1995, Gary Roberts wrote:

> Firstly, apologies for my misuse of this mailing list but I'm desperate.
>
> If you live in Houston, (preferably somewhere not too distant from 15810
> Park Ten Place, Houston TX 77084) and have access to a postscript printer
> and are feeling in a `good samaritan' mood, please drop me some e-mail.
>
> It's a long (and tragic) story but I urgently need to get a 1 page
> graphical document in pristine condition (which is why I can't fax it)
> to someone who needs it by am Monday 24 and will pick it up from you.
> All you need to do is receive the postscript file by e-mail and print it.
>
> If you can help, I'd really appreciate hearing from you.
> (BTW, there is a FreeBSD connection.  The postscript file was created with
> the aid of a machine running FreeBSD.  Pathetically weak excuse, I know,
> but I really am desperate).
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Gary Roberts  (gary@wcs.uq.edu.au) (Ph +617 844 0400   Fax +617 844 0444)
> 4th Floor, South Bank House, 234 Grey St, South Bank  QLD 4101  Australia.

|    Dave Waddell           | Disclaimer - I don't even speak for myself |
|    waddell@posc.org       |                                            |
|    kb5wxe@kb5wxe.ampr.org | + 1 713 267 5103                           |