Date:      Fri, 4 Jan 2019 11:22:50 -0500
From:      Kurt Lidl <lidl@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: usb boot on sparc

Well, you can netboot the host, assuming you have control of some other
host on the same network segment.  It's a little fiddly to setup, but
not impossible.

Or, you could get a disk image of an already installed machine, and just
'dd' that onto a disk that could be inserted into the machine you want
to run on.

If you only have the single sparc64 machine, and no other host to help
you get it installed, you are probably out of luck.

-Kurt