Date:      Tue, 08 Aug 2000 17:54:28 -0700
From:      Devin Butterfield <dbutter@wireless.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Porting Linux PhoneJack driver...

Hi all,

Myself and a colleague of mine are in the process of porting Linux
driver for the Quicknet PhoneJack and LineJack VoIP telephony cards to
FreeBSD. Has anyone else already started working on a FreeBSD driver for
these cards? Would anyone be interested in collaborating and
contributing to the effort?

On another note: we are wondering how to determine the appropriate MAJOR
device number for these cards? Do we need to apply for one?

Thanks in advance.
--
Regards, Devin Butterfield.