Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 2002 02:18:32 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   KDE 3.1 - Opinions??

	Hi.  Just started to play with KDE 3.1, even though it's still in beta and
I don't really have time to play with it technically.  hehe.  Either way,
I've looked at it and I must say, the eye candy is rather nice and I'm kind
of liking the look and feel of it, but at the same time, I can't get over
the feeling that this looks way too much like Windows XP.

	What I'm generally curious of is other people's opinions of it so
far.  What do you think of it?  Flaws, good points, other stuff like
that.  Thanks.