Date:      Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:36:42 -0700
From:      "Karin Pereira" <bmonfore@delphi.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE[4]: Impress with your hard erection...dilatorytesticle

--------=6738260182

   Good morning Sir,

   When choosing a peniss enlargment method, there are many MANY options
   these days. But very few are worth the money. In fact, most are scam!

   Don't get ripped off - you deserve the real thing!

   Peniss Growth Patches are the newest, safest and absolutely most
   potent patch you can buy. No other patch even comes close to
   duplicating the results found with our Peniss Growth Patch.

   Just look at what our buyers are saying:

   "This patch truly rocks as without having to stress about how often of
   how many pills to take, I've acquired a size which makes me feel
   confident."

                                                            -Susanne Pina

    [1]Try our Peniss Growth Patch system and see how it can change your
                                   life!