Date:      Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:50:32 -0500
From:      Jack Wenger <webmaster@deancare.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DNS can't resolve a single domain

I can't resolve diginsite.com, or apple.com either. Also, my firewall is
Checkpoint Firewall 1 v4 running on (yeecchhh) NT (damn politics). My
(internal) DNS server is on an RS6000 running named and AIX. I'm using our
providers name server for outside DNS querys. As far as logging, ndc
doesn't exist on AIX. Anyone no of the equivalent? I am monitoring my
firewall logs though and I don't see _any_ request traffic for these domains.