Date:      Tue, 11 Feb 2014 06:34:51 -1000
From:      Werner Thie <werner@thieprojects.ch>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone images available on FreeBSD FTP mirrors

Tested Beaglebone White and RPi images for 10-STABLE, the oddity
remains, that only at second boot the file system is resized. After that
I built from port a complete suite for running twisted servers
(http/https) with my own game software, including svn, python, perl, git
and the likes.

What I observed though is both on BB and RPi port building had to be
restarted at some point with panics being thrown. I did not record them,
because after restarting the port in question, building it went through
smoothly.

The pair of boards sitting on my desk are now playing games as opponents
and servers, no incidents to report.

Werner