Date:      Sun, 17 Sep 2000 12:58:01 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Zhenhai Duan <duan@cs.umn.edu>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: installing NFS.

Thanks for the quick response. I configured the Ethernet card when I
installed the FreeBSD. The thing I felt strange is that I configured
FreeBSD 4.1 and 3.4 in the exactly same way (they are on the same
machine), but 4.1 mounted the NFS filesystems correctly, while 3.4 fails.

I do not know which kind of information I should send to you to diagnose,
please let me know.

--Zhenhai