Date:      Thu, 18 Sep 1997 11:28:16 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Richard Stanaford <rstan@ime.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: First reboot after installation...

You must have somehow not selected the bin dist or your root or /usr
were too small and overflowed.  I can think of no other rational
explanation for that error.

This should have also gone to -questions, not -stable.  This mailing
list is _not_ for the discussion of installation problems.  Thanks.

					Jordan